Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just a Sip


Okay so I'm not too good with this blog thing.  So, the other day I was doing some laundry in the other room, and I guess what "they" say is true.  Never leave your toddler alone in a room with their younger sibling.  According to Peyton, Mikey wanted a sip of his Chocolate milk.

5 comments:

ray-ray says said...

YAY!!! You posted something!!! You told me the story but the picture makes it a lot more funny!

Angie said...

Haha! Hayden is always trying to give Torrin bites of his food & stuff. I love the look on Mikey's face.

Angie said...

Glad you guys could come over. Hayden had fun with "Peyt". We'll have to do it again soon.

Kelli said...

I didnt know you guys had a blog. How fun. Love the picture and the explanation.

Megan said...

Peyton was being a good little helper right? The picture is adorable!