Monday, December 3, 2007

Boy Does Time Fly

My last blog post was over 6 months ago. I guess I didn't really get off to a great start. I thought I'd give it another try. So here we go. Let's see, a lot has happened in the past few months. An addition of another little boy in our home (4 1/2 months old now). You'd think that would give me a reason to write on here. His name is Michael Dale. He's named after both of his grandfathers. We call him Mikey, and sometimes "Micky-D". He has reached the milestone of rolling over. Peyton turned 2. What a joy that has been (can you sense the sarcasm?). But seriously it has been a lot of fun, challenging, but fun. It's amazing how fast he has grown up. A few of his favorite phrases are, "This is delicious", "I woke up in the morning", and my favorite,"Hey, what's the big idea?". As for Scott and I, there's really no change. We do the same thing day in and day out, trying to stay sane.

2 comments:

The Kunz Family said...

Anna-I didn't know you had a blog. I found it through my Brothers blog which links with your brother's blog...ya you get the idea. I miss you. Too bad we live an hour away now. Maybe sometime we can get together! By the way your two boys are so darn C-U-T-E!

Angie said...

Hi Anna. Cute boys! We should get together soon and let our little guys run around together. I need to get out more often.