I wish I could sleep like that. It must be great to be able to fall asleep in the middle of whatever you're doing whenever you need to! Those pictures remind me of one Mike showed me of Brian when he was little. He was asleep on the toilet!
I love the random sleeping photos. I could sleep anywhere when I was little- there's a picture of me asleep and using Duchess as a pillow when I was like 3. The boys are so cute. I can't believe how grown up Peyton looks. And Mikey is adorable. Megan and I are jealous of his hair (she is still totally, completely bald :) )
9 comments:
Kevin fell asleep at church in the nursery while on a rocking horse...he just leaned over and was half on half off. It was too cute.
Ok, those are the funniest! EVER.
I wish I could sleep like that. It must be great to be able to fall asleep in the middle of whatever you're doing whenever you need to! Those pictures remind me of one Mike showed me of Brian when he was little. He was asleep on the toilet!
and he's really asleep!! that's the crazy part!
I love the random sleeping photos. I could sleep anywhere when I was little- there's a picture of me asleep and using Duchess as a pillow when I was like 3. The boys are so cute. I can't believe how grown up Peyton looks. And Mikey is adorable. Megan and I are jealous of his hair (she is still totally, completely bald :) )
I love looking at all the familie's blogs to catch up especially on the little ones, they change so fast.
Candy
These look like my husband's pics as a child! How sweet they are!
Cute pix. I found your blog through Kim's. You can check mine out at russellohana.blogspot.com
Hehe. That's fun. Yeah, lately I'll just put Hayden on the couch with a blanket & a movie. That usually does the trick. :)
Post a Comment